Friday, September 27, 2013

When you start at the bottom you can only move up...

The goal: This blog will be dedicated to sharing stories, thoughts and opinions through blogs, videos, photos and any other random thing found on the internet.

My aim is not to moan and complain about the troubles of being a twenty-something, but to express insight into topics that I believe every twenty-something deals with.

Will I appeal to everyone?

Probably not, but I would like to create a sharing forum where individuals can respecfully include insight in order to start a mature conversation through a mediated forum.

I may not be an expert on much of anything, but I’ve been through enough in this short life to understand that not everything is fun and easy all of the time.

Stay tuned to see what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment